Take comfort. Drink well.A winery and tasting room offering approachable, flavor-forward wines in a downhome setting. We invite you to slow down and relax, enjoy quality, local wine, and embrace the spirit of the Valley. View Full Menu
We’re now open and excited to share our tasting room and estate-style vineyard with all of you. We have a variety of red, white, and rose wines made right here that you can enjoy by the flight, glass, or bottle. We’ll also have our own hard cider, a variety of local beers, and non-alcoholic options. No matter what you’re looking for, we invite you to Take comfort. Drink well.
Before You Visit
As we get up to speed and work within the COVID best practices, here are some things to keep in mind. Please respect these guidelines and do your part to keep everyone safe.
- We’re operating under limited indoor capacity, but have plenty of room on our three patios. And feel free to bring a blanket and spread out on our estate-style vineyard.
- Reservations are not required, but feel free to call us at 651-433-3311 and we can let you know about availability.
- Max of 4 people per table. Unless you’re from the same house, then you can have 6. Please don’t move the tables together.
- Masks are required when inside and not seated at your table.
- We will have cheese boards to start, with a fuller menu coming soon.
- We don’t have tours set up yet, but hope to add those in the future.
20168 St. Croix Trail North
Scandia, Minnesota 55073